Section 1 Information about the collection of personal data
(1) Below, you will find information about the personal data we collect when you use our website. Personal data means any information relating to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail addresses, user behaviour.
(2) The controller within the meaning of Article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
Noris Color GmbH
Ziegelhüttener Str. 1
Telephone: +49 9221 92000 Fax: +49 9221 920090
Our internal data protection officer is
Noris Color GmbH
Ziegelhüttener Str. 1
If you have any questions about data protection or processing, please contact email@example.com or the internal data protection officer directly using the above contact details.
(3) When you contact us by email or using our contact form, we will store the information you provide us with (your email address, or where appropriate, your name and telephone number) to respond to your query. We will erase the data we collected on this basis when it is no longer required or we will restrict the processing where we have to comply with statutory retention requirements.
(4) If we use contracted service providers for individual functions and features of our website or if we would like to use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you in detail about the respective processes below. In doing so, we also specify the criteria determining the length of storage.
Section 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to personal data concerning you:
– Right of access,
– Right to rectification or erasure,
– Right to restriction of processing,
– Right to object to processing,
– Right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority over our processing of your personal data. The competent supervisory authority is:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision (BayLDA)
Section 3 Collection of personal data when visiting our website
(1) If you use the website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we will only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. When you visit our website, we collect the following data, which are technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to ensure its stability and security (the legal basis is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR):
– IP address
– Date and time of access
– Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
– Content of the request (concrete page)
– Access status/ HTTP status code
– Amount of data transferred
– The referring website
– Operating system and its interface
– Language and version of the browser software
(a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which will be explained below:
– Transient cookies (see b)
– Persistent cookies (see c).
(b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include, in particular, session cookies, They save a so-called session ID which is used to attribute different requests from your browser to the joint session. This allows your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. Session cookies are deleted when you log out or close the browser.
(c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which can differ from cookie to cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
(d) You may configure your browser settings according to your preferences and, for example, block the acceptance of third-party cookies or all cookies. Please note that if you do this, you may not be able to use all the functions and features of this website.
Section 4 Objection or withdrawal of consent to processing of your data
(1) If you have given consent to the processing of your data, you can withdraw it at any time. The withdrawal of consent affects the lawfulness of processing of your personal data after its withdrawal.
(2) You may object to the processing of your personal data if the legal basis we rely upon involves the balancing of interests. This is, in particular, the case where the processing is not necessary for the performance of a contract with you, as outlined in the purpose description that follows. When you exercise your right to object, please provide reasons as to why we should not continue processing your personal data in the same way we have done to date. If your objection is justified, we will examine the circumstances, and we will either cease or alter the data processing or explain to you our compelling legitimate grounds for continuing to process the data.
(3) You may object to the processing of your personal data for advertising and/or data analysis purposes at any time. You can inform us about your objection to advertising using the following contact details:
Noris Color GmbH
Ziegelhüttener Str. 1
This website uses SSL encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of confidential content, such as inquiries you send to us as the website operator. You can recognise an encrypted connection in your browser's address bar when it changes from "http://" to "https://" and the lock icon is displayed in your browser's address bar.
If SSL encryption is enabled, the data you submit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Use of social media plug-ins
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins: Facebook. We use the two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the plug-in provider. You can identify the plugin provider by the label on the box with its initial or logo. We provide you with the option to engage directly with the plugin provider using the button. Only if you click on the marked field and activate it will the plug-in provider receive the information that you have accessed our website. In addition, the data specified in Section 3 of this policy will be transferred. In the case of Facebook, the IP address is anonymised immediately after collection according to information provided by the respective providers in Germany. By activating the plug-in, you will therefore transmit personal data to the respective plug-in provider and stored there (in the case of US-based providers, the data will be stored in the US). As the plug-in provider collects data mainly through cookies, we recommend that you delete all cookies before clicking on the greyed-out box using your browser's security settings.
(2) We have no influence over the collected data and data processing, nor are we aware of the full scope of data collection, the purposes of data processing or the storage periods. We also have no information on erasure of the data collected by the plug-in providers.
(3) The plug-in provider stores the data collected in user profiles and uses it for advertising, market research purposes and/or to customise the website design. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for non-logged-in users) to provide interest-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles. To exercise this right, you have to contact the plug-in provider directly. By using the plug-ins, we provide you with the opportunity to interact with social networks and other users, which allows us to improve our website and make it more interesting for you as a user. The legal basis for the use of the plug-ins is Article 6 (1) (f) GDPR.
(4) The data is passed on irrespective of whether you have an account with them or are logged in at the time. If you are logged into your account with the plug-in provider, your collected data will be directly linked with your account with the provider of the plug-in. If you press the activated button and if you, e.g. link the page, the plug-in provider will also store this information in your user account and share it publicly with your contacts. We recommend that you log out regularly after using social media platforms, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid being assigned to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) For more information on the purpose and scope of the data collection and its processing by the plug-in provider, please refer to the privacy statements of these providers, which are provided below. There you will also find further information about your rights and configuration options for protecting your privacy.
(6) Addresses of the plug-in providers and the URL of their respective privacy policies:
Meta Platforms, Inc., 1601 Willow Road Menlo Park California 94025;
http://www.facebook.com/policy.php; for more information about data collection: http://www.facebook.com/help/186325668085084.