With inks from Noris-Color - always on the right side.
Noris-Color GmbH inks (stamp pad ink, industrial marking ink, food stamp ink) comply to many important national and international laws and guidelines.
The up-to-date Safety Data Sheet (SDS) for each ink is available in 16 languages.
All Noris inks confirm to the standards of REACH and SVHC.
Noris has special inks for these guidelines:
- AICS Australian Inventory of Chemical Substances
- ASTM 4236
- California Proposition 65
- CEA List
- DFARS Alt 1 Clause
- DIN EN 71-3, 7 and -9
- DOD Regulation on Conflict Materials
- ENCS – Japanese Existing and New Chemical Substances
- EU Directive 2002/61/EC
- EU Regulation 1333/2008
- FDA und CFR21 for Food Packaging
- GADSL - Global Automotive Declarable Substances
- IECSC - Inventory of Existing Chemical Substances China
- JGPSSI List -Japan Green Procurement
- KECL – Korean Existing Chemicals List
- TCCA - Toxic Chemicals Control Act
- TSCA - Toxic Substances Control Act
- Washington State List Of Chemicals of High Concern
Further Noris verifies its inks for company specified requirements and not above listed regulations.
The team of Noris regularly surveys the above mentioned regulations for changes and develops new products for diverse ranges of application while upholding the necessary requirements.
Please kindly contact us for an ink recommendation according to a specific regulation either directly
or via this form